Learn a new and effective way to eliminate pain, improve flexibility and to find balance in your practice!
This could be the practice you didn’t know your body needs!
Combining two powerful fascial (connective tissues) manipulation techniques: Myofascial Release (MFR) and Yin Yoga, this workshop offers a comprehensive, yet practical self-care approach on how to eliminate pain, improve ease of movement, and flexibility on the hips and lower back region. This workshop is designed for Yoga practitioners and non-practitioners, as well as general fitness enthusiasts.
Module 1 covers:
- Fascial and Myofascial Theory Pt. 1
- Myofascial Release (MFR) Theory
- Trigger Points
- Fascial Bouncing Sequence
- Ball Therapy Techniques (roll and release) for Hips and Lower Back
- Yin Yoga Theory and Practice
- Yin Yoga Postures for Hips and Low Back
- Sequencing MFR and Yin Yoga
- Functional and Energetic Anatomy of Hips and Low Back
- Two hours of practice
Native Balinese, Eka, has been teaching Yoga locally and internationally for over 9 years. He is also an experienced Craniosacral therapist. He has a Masters Degree in Media from Ohio University and the prestigious Fulbright scholarship in his pocket. His passion for fascial studies, Yin Yoga, and anatomy led him to study with Paul Griley’s (the founder of Yin Yoga) senior assistants: Jo Phee and Joe Barnet, as well as world-renown fascial expert Robert Schleip. In his free time Eka enjoys singing with his band, baking and pondering about branching out to stand up comedy.