The ultimate date night with a friend or that special person in your life; colliding morals in rural France set the tone for this romantic drama starring Juliette Binoche, Johnny Depp and Dame Judi Dench. The opening of a chocolate shop during lent, with all its temptations, pits a wandering chocolatier against an arrogant and overbearing mayor, as a town learns to love, laugh and live.
The WA Good Food Guide Film Festival showcases the talents of West Australian chefs and producers. Each screening has a thoughtfully curated food and beverage experience at its heart. For our presentation of Chocolat, the WAGFG has turned to one Australia’s most renowned chocolate artisans, Sue Lewis Chocolatier. Indulge in a selection of Sue’s finest creations with a box including
• A champagne truffle to start
• Dark chocolate brownie with cacao nibs
• Dark chocolate with cherry, raspberry and strawberry bark
• Four chocolate truffles - saltbush caramel, lemon myrtle, raspberry and strawberry gum and Limeburners whisky
An exceptional selection of premium West Australian wines and innovative non-alcoholic options have been curated by acclaimed drinks guru Mike Bennie, our Director of Drinks for this event.
Two glasses are included in the ticket price as well as small take home pack of chocolates to share with loved ones at home. Total food and beverage package ($75 RRP)
- This is an 18+ event as each ticket includes two glasses of wine. One glass will be served on arrival, with the other can be taken into the session. Additional glasses can be purchase during the film if desired
- Non-alcoholic drink options are available including non-alcoholic wine. These do not reduce the cost of the ticket price
- Wine can be substituted for beer, if of preference
- Box items are set, and unfortunately, we cannot make variations to the food offering
- Tickets are non-refundable, however can be transferred. In the event of a CV-19 stay at home order, tickets will be refunded
- Questions about the screening can be directed to email@example.com