We are shaving our heads to raise money for a few great causes:
1. Charlie Teo Foundation - Brain Cancer Research
2. Volunteer Building Cambodia - supplying rural village families with housing and other basic necessities
3. All hair donated to Variety Children’s Charity to be made into wigs for young girls with alopecia or undergoing medical treatment
Tickets from $15 to the AoK event: http://megatix.com.au/events/acts-of-kindness
** Includes amazing food donated by amazing locally run small businesses and performances by local acts!**
- Live Music by local artists
- DJ’s in the afternoon
- Silent auction
- Raffling Beauty, Clothing and Food packages
- Giant Jenga & Connect 4
- Table Tennis
- Cheap drinks!!
- and much more..
For more information on the causes, our local supporters and items to be auctioned or raffled go to:
How to donate:
Charlie Teo Foundation - https://ctffundraiser.everydayhero.com/au/acts-of-kindness-m-j-head-shave
Volunteer Building Cambodia - https://www.gofundme.com/acts-of-kindness-m-j-head-shave
If anyone would like to get involved by donating hair or donating items to be auctioned/raffled at the fundraiser event please let us know!
Martina, Margs, Giada and Jess xx